Diet Food Plan
The right foods before and after exercise can boost your results. sort of a car uses gas, your body burns carbohydrates for fuel. they provide you the energy to power through that jog or fitness class. When you’re done, refueling with a mixture of protein and carbs can assist you rebuild muscle.
Many people prefer organic food because they need to avoid conventional pesticides and coloring/flavoring agents, along side the thought of propagating environmental-friendly practices.
What are organic foods?
As per perception, organic food is food produced without the utilization of chemicals, pesticides and other synthetic formulae to take care of natural goodness.
What to eat
• Fruits, like strawberries, cantaloupe, mango, and figs
• No starchy vegetables, like asparagus, onions, peppers, and pumpkin
• Eggs, but no quite six every week , and preferably free-range
• Nuts and seeds, including almonds, cashews, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds.
• Lean meats, especially grass-fed animals or wild game
• Fish, especially those rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like salmon, mackerel and albacore tuna
• Oils from fruits and nuts, like vegetable oil or vegetable oil , carefully
What to avoid
• Cereal grains, like wheat, rye, rice, and barley
• Legumes, like beans, lentils, peanuts and peas
• Dairy products
• Refined sugar
• Highly processed foods generally
Eat Before a Workout:
• Brown rice (1/2 cup) with black beans (1/2 cup)
• Small sweet potato with steamed or lightly salted broccoli in vegetable oil or coconut oil(1 cup)
• Banana with almond butter (2 tablespoons)
• Apple with almond butter (2 tablespoons)
• Multi-grain crackers (10) with hummus (3 tablespoons)
• Oatmeal (1/2 cup) with berries (1 cup), sweetened with stevia or agave
• Apple and walnuts (1/4 cup)
• Whole-wheat toast (1 slice) with a sliced banana and dash of cinnamon.
Eat After a Workout:
• Protein shake made with half a banana, almond milk, and hemp seeds (excellent protein source)
• Salad with roasted chickpeas (1/2 cup), light vegetable oil , and vinegar
• Sautéed or steamed vegetables (1 cup) with non-GMO tofu (1/2 cup)
• Quinoa bowl (1 cup) with blackberries (1 cup) and pecans (1/4 cup)
• Whole-wheat bread (2 slices) with raw spread (2 tablespoons) and agave nectar
• Burrito with beans (1/2 cup), rice (1/2 cup), guacamole (2 tablespoons), and salsa
• Grilled chicken (4 ounces) with sautéed or steamed vegetables (1 cup)
• Omelet (2 eggs) full of sautéed vegetables (1/2 cup) and avocado (1/4 of fruit, sliced)
• Grilled salmon (4 ounces) with a baked sweet potato (5 ounces)
• Whole-wheat bread (2 slices) with tuna (3 ounces) mixed with hummus (2 tablespoons), spinach leaves (1/2 cup)
• Chocolate milk (1 cup)